Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - thank you for the venom

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I am the daydream, bring you faith and conviction
I am the nightmare you've been crawling through

The way Anandi says her name makes her heart beat faster. It's the feeling of tensions rising and that adrenaline rush just before a fight. It's a confirmation that she's struck a nerve and she's not afraid to keep going. She wants to keep going.

And clearly, the scar is a very sensitive topic for the kelpie. Like a smudge or tear in a pretty painting, Anandi is scarred forever, just as Lu had been during the ambush of her kingdom. She will forever be imperfect- they both will.

"Ooohh, temper, temper," she taunts, leaning in closer to her. Do it, I dare you, she seems to say as she watches the way her face contorts the angrier she gets. Her eyes are more wild too and it's then that she notices their eyes are a similar shade of green.

"I want many things," Lu goes on to say, pausing as if to draw suspense. Her eyes glow almost to compete with Anandi's and she can feel Abraxia growing restless. "But, I'm not sure if I want them as much as you," she says, pretending to look concerned and begins to circle the kelpie. Yes, maybe she is being a bitch for the fun of it. Why shouldn't she? Has Anandi tried it?

"Do you wish you killed me? Do you wonder how it would've tasted?" Because Lucinda does. She wonders how it might feel if she killed another. Even as she stands here before the other mare, she wonders how it would feel to kill her. It's only the bond that stops her now.

Part of her hopes it's not enough to keep Anandi from fighting back. Part of her wants another go at it, this time when they're more evenly matched. She can hear the low growls of her dragon, but Lu silences her.

No, this time, she wants to do this alone.

"Speaking."
credits

@Anandi <3

Messages In This Thread
thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 06-27-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-06-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-23-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 08-02-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 08-25-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 09-05-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 11-01-2020, 03:31 PM