Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - thank you for the venom

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 113 — Threads: 14
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Not all pain is equal.

The same can be said of rot, and rage, and avarice-- sometimes it is sweeter than others.

Shit makes the best fertilizer, rotten fruit the sweetest wine. And pain could fill the bones with songs even more beautiful than those of love. And far more sincere- you cannot lie with a punch. There is no room for deception within the violent embrace of a kick.

So they trade blows, and it is miles better than affection.

You pretend to be something you’re not, when you're really just a monster like me.” Anandi stops and stares at Lucinda. Her blood is trailing slowly down the other woman’s muzzle. The scent of it is in the air, sweet and metallic, tantalizing.

The thing is, Lucinda is wrong. Anandi can have and be it all. She is the monster and the princess, the savage and the lady. And she will not apologize for any of it. “You don’t even try to be anything more.

Anandi doesn’t dodge when Lucinda strikes at her neck. She leans back to soften the blow but lets it land with a wince. While the black mare is focused on the offensive, Anandi’s serpentine tail reaches out and circles around her neck. It does not tighten, not yet.

Enough of this,” she says. Her voice is hoarse, roughened by the blow to the throat. Her eyes are heavy and analyzing as she looks over the Kelpie she made. “I’m getting bored.” Her tail tightens around Lucinda’s strong neck. She admired the other woman, she really did.

I’m leaving now. You can come with and be civil, or you can stay.” She grins, knowing how it would chafe Lucinda to be given an ultimatum. Good. Her grip suddenly goes slack; she twists away and deeper into the sea, which quickly absolves her in its embrace.

She does not look back.

a kiss with a fist
is better than none

A  N  A  N  D  I

art

@Lucinda <3

some say the loving and the devouring are all the same thing

Messages In This Thread
thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 06-27-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-06-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-23-2020, 06:34 PM