Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lucifer used to be an angel

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I am the daydream, bring you faith and conviction
I am the nightmare you've been crawling through

There is something about early morning kills that gives Lucinda a greater adrenaline rush. It's as if it affirms that her day will be successful and she will gladly take that kind of luck.

Today she finds herself farther north, much farther than she's traveled so far. It's near those who call themselves the Dawn Court, but she has yet to meet any of them up close. So far she's stuck to the sea and its shoreline where she's most comfortable. Quite frankly, all she's heard about this Court hasn't interested her. She knows they have a vast collection in their library, but it all sounds so boring. When she had been a little girl, she enjoyed the stories her mother told her, but that was a long time ago. Times have changed and so have the stories.

She had only stepped away for a moment when the man arrived. Lu watches intently from the shadows of the trees. She can see him inspecting the shark carcass she and Abraxia devoured earlier. His back is turned, so she's not sure of his expression. Given his form, he is likely not another kelpie and is just a man - pity.

Her dragon is somewhere flying ahead as she can feel the closeness of their bond. Lu is not afraid of strangers, so she steps out to approach the man. The faintest hint of the sun can be seen on the horizon and there is barely any color painted in the sky yet. It's truly the very crack of dawn; how fitting of a time here.

"Admiring my kill, I see," she says with a glint in her eye while circling around him. There is pride in her voice too. She's not afraid to show that she is a kelpie and, if anything, flaunts it as much as she can.

Somewhere in the distance, she can hear Abraxia cry out.

"There might be a piece left, if you'd like some," she offers, the corners of her lips curving in a smirk.

"Speaking."
credits

@Vercingtorix <3

Messages In This Thread
lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-06-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-06-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-06-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-11-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-12-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-13-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 08-16-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:55 PM