Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lucifer used to be an angel

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I am the daydream, bring you faith and conviction
I am the nightmare you've been crawling through

There is something about the way his eyes follow her that sets a fire inside Lucinda. She's not sure yet if it's similar to anger or attraction or some combination of both. It'll likely depend on how this all plays out. She prefers to be the one in control of a situation, like a predator among prey. If he's watching her with intent to challenge that, then this might turn around rather quickly. Although with the smile now on his face, he sure is easy on the eyes.

His response makes her laugh- it's a kind of wicked laugh at the very heart of it. He almost seems impressed and it makes her wonder if he's either never seen a kelpie before or just not one of their kills. Oh, what a sheltered world that must be. To still be eating a simple diet too, she can hardly remember what that felt like.

"Suit yourself," she says, stopping her circling to stand in front of him. There is a breeze that rolls through and tousles her mane to the side, revealing the scars across her cheek. They are no longer something she's ashamed of and only add to her alluring, albeit menacing appearance. It works in her favor now.

Lucinda happens to notice a few more bites left, so she doesn't hesitate to lean down and help herself while the man asks his question. When she looks back up at him, there is blood on her lips for a moment before she cleans it off. "Yes and no," is all she says at first, wanting to leave him wondering. She considers herself a child of this sea now even though she was not physically born here. Instead, she was reborn into this new version of herself at the very heart of it (by Anandi, but she prefers to leave that detail out). "The lands are not my birth home, but I consider the sea to be."

When she was once flaunting the qualities that make her a kelpie, now she finds herself wanting the man to make that guess. Did he know of her kind? Or would today be a terrible (or wonderful) revelation for him?

"And you?" she asks, more to gather information than genuine curiosity of his story. Although, if he's a good storyteller, maybe he'll manage to grab her attention.

"Speaking."
credits

@Vercingtorix <3

Messages In This Thread
lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-06-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-06-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-06-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-11-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 07-12-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 07-13-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Vercingtorix - 08-16-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: lucifer used to be an angel - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:55 PM