Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - divinity stains like a pomegranate

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 175 — Threads: 35
Signos: 125
Inactive Character

divinity will stain your fingers and mouth like a pomegranate; it will swallow you whole and spit you out
I can buy my own drinks, thank you very much.

Vercingtorix would be a liar if he hadn’t hoped for such a volatile reaction. Although there is no heat in her tone, the words are as cutting as ice. This, he thinks, is so much easier than if she had been quiet, soft, conversational. 

“I didn’t mean any offense,” Torix shrugs, as supple as a leopard. He finishes his drink. “I’m Torix, and—“ he looks at her more sharply; a grullo paint, with a necklace winking at her throat. There is nothing particularly remarkable about her, aside from the sharpness of her tongue. Then, his eyes flit easily over the wolf at her feet. “—who the hell are you?” 

There are nights when he cannot contain himself.

There are nights when the thing that is nestled, ravenous and rotting within his soul, screams louder than his reason. There are nights when it becoems unbearable and all he wants is to forget it.

Alcohol has always had the taste of his father in it. So Torix cannot drink to drunkenness, to soften his demons. Instead, he finds blood. He finds small wars to wage. 

"Speech." ||  @Morrighan 

wine-dark and wanting. you will reach for it again and again, greedy human fingers clutching at everything you can reach. the divine will curl its way through your veins and take you over, and it will not leave you quietly. i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire.
CREDITS|| Avis

Messages In This Thread
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 07-10-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Vercingtorix - 07-15-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:10 PM