Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and the snakes start to sing [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I
t becomes clear to Lucinda just how weak this other mare is. She hates who she is, who they are, and is ashamed by their very identity. In reality, they are far above the average horse and most predators of Novus. They could rule the world if they tried hard enough, but it's kelpies like this one and Anandi that are too simple minded to do so.

It disgusts her.

"I enjoy every moment of it," she states, her eyes looking very closely at the woman as she tries to decide how to move forward. She wants to teach her a lesson, but she's not so sure this is the proper place to do so. "Violence is our nature. We are meant for greatness." This mare's clear fear of their kind just makes her even more disappointed.

Somehow, it's not surprising that Anandi is this woman's sister given her responses thus far. Lucinda just shakes her head. It would be so beautiful to tear her apart now in front of all these children and their families, but then she could never use the woman as leverage. No, maybe she could be useful later against Anandi. Reluctantly, Lu stays back.

"Don't say that. Never say sorry for who we are or who we are made to be," she growls, baring her teeth. It's a point she wants to make, to remind Sereia that this is what they are. "Anandi is no friend of mine, but she did change me."

Maybe she should be grateful, but she isn't. She never will be. The bond they share is just a burden, but one she intends to hold over Anandi's head for as long as they live. If the gray woman is immortal like Lu, then she's in for an eternity of suffering. For Sereia, it sounds like she won't last very long in this world.

Lucinda no longer has any patience to try and get through this woman's thick skull, so she turns to leave. First, she looks back at the girl, anger clear in her face. "You're a kelpie, get over it." And then she leaves. No goodbye, no say hi for Anandi for me. Just one last bit of harsh truth that the woman can do what she wants with.

At least now Lu has information that might become useful in the future.

i wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
you're my kill of the night

« r ; art »

@Sereia

Messages In This Thread
and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 07-14-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 08-16-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 09-05-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:44 PM