Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dance with the waves

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

There is something about the sea that makes me feel both curious and scared. For one, it's just so BIG! You can't always see much past the horizon either, so it looks like it goes on and on and on…

I mean, it's pretty. I like the way the sun shines through the water and makes a dappled pattern. It's also cool to see sunsets because you really get a good view of all the different colors. I think my favorite is how the moon and moonlight look.

So when I look out at the rippling water now, I think of all these things. It's midday, so it'll be awhile until I see my moon friend up there, but that's okay. I'm just enjoying the light breeze and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. At this part of the shore, I can see wayyyyy out in the distance is some land. I think Momma Morr said that's where Dusk Court live, but I can't remember. I'm still learning about all the Courts and the lands.

Suddenly, I can see a large bird flying over the horizon. It seems to be coming this way so I look on to try and figure out what kind it is. Though, as it gets closer, I realize it's no bird at all, but a pegasus! I'm even more excited now because the winged horses are my favorite. I always wonder what it's like to fly and I'm a little jealous of their wings.

The girl that flies over me is a dark gray and she's wearing a bright orange scarf. I've never seen her before, but I hope maybe we can be friends.

"Whoa! You have pretty wings!" I call out, hardly containing my excitement. "Who are you? I'm Maeve."

"Speaking."

@Charlotte <3

Messages In This Thread
dance with the waves - by Maeve - 07-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-28-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-30-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 12-11-2020, 04:39 PM