Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dance with the waves

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

i'm a dreamer, born to rise

One thing Charlie has learned to do while flying is scanning the world around and below her, cataloguing everything that she sees and hears, tune into her senses. That’s how the pegasus sees the little girl long before she yells to her. But when she does, Charlie can’t help but huff out a breath. It would be rude to ignore the filly, whoever she is, but the pegasus has plans at the docks.

She tips gently to the side and begins a slowly winding glide to the ground, Indy following after. The osprey perches upon her croup once Charlie lands, glancing down at the filly who… honestly looks way too young to be out by the ocean all by herself. At least when Charlie had been wandering she’d always had Indy with her.

“Name’s Charlie,” she responds, turning toward Denocte’s port. If she has to entertain this kid, at least she can continue to make her way to her destination in the meantime, “And thanks, I guess.” Her wings really aren’t all that fancy looking. Just roan colored like the rest of her, a little lighter on the underside.

“Where’s your mom… or, whatever?” Charlie cringes internally. She sounds old, and boring, like how adults used to sound to her when she was a kid. But her parents have pretty much always been absent, no solving that. She hopes this girl’s parents aren’t as careless with her. She’s not about to take up the role of babysitter, anyway.

@Maeve i think it's official charlie doesn't like kids rip

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
dance with the waves - by Maeve - 07-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-28-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-30-2020, 11:13 PM