Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dance with the waves

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

I'm starting to wonder if Charlie doesn't like me too much. She's not like the others I've met who will stay closer to me while we talk and I have to follow her just to keep up. She seems too cool for me to just leave though, so I'm determined to stay and make her like me.

"Well duh! I know that. She's your bonded, just like Rory is mine, but they're still our friends. And she has wings like a bird does, so she's just a different version of one," I tell her, a little sassier than I normally am but still keep a smile on my face. I know adults sometimes try to act smarter than they are and it sounds like Charlie will be no different.

Only, she doesn't seem to be that old, yet she calls me kid. "Hey! You can't tell me you did everything your parents told you and didn't go exploring. There's so much out there, you'd be wasting time if you didn't break the rules a little," I say, now sticking out my tongue. Plus, with wings like those, she must've been more tempted to sneak out. At least, that's what I'd be doing with them.

"Terrastella? I was there for a little, it's pretty! Why did you come here?" I'm curious since we're not super close to that Court. I had only been there because the soldier guy and I had to pass through it to get home after the festival. I didn't really explore it much, but maybe Charlie could tell me more about it later. I'd love to hear any stories she has. But first, it seems more important to find out why she's here. I wonder if it's anything serious (or dangerous). Maybe she could use a sidekick.

"Speaking."

@Charlotte <3

Messages In This Thread
dance with the waves - by Maeve - 07-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-28-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-30-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 12-11-2020, 04:39 PM