Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we are the lions in a world of lambs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

my lover's got humour
she's the giggle at a funeral

the icy, mystic wind feels like making love beneath the moonlight; cold, effortless kisses. its arctic zephyr whispers through the maiden's too-long lilac curls; make me your winter angel, they all but hiss. when unfiltered moonlight descends upon the huntress' wickedly slender figure, her body seems awashed in metallic afterglow. she is the crimson heart, burning against the barren wastelands of eternal snow. the frigid rays of moonlight, make a bridge for her slender spine and come-hither hips; how their silvery moon-fingers, rake down her svelte waist. teasing skin, tracing the female silhouette, with all the hunger of a vengeful lover.

how cold is the night? how dark the velvet skies, so full of wanton stars and glittery galaxies? full of snowflakes, as starlights dot the diamond-crisp aurora in visions of feral splendour. an evening of ethereal calm and wonder. an evening made just for intimacy and closeness. an evening made for euryale and them, as an elegant being enters her icy frontier like a blazing trail of ivory stars. euryale turns towards the source of undeniable, unabashed elegance. they gleam like a pale dragon in the night; perfect skin of blushing porcelain, dappled in the finest of silks. they are slender, too, fine-boned and avian in their gracefulness. their hair is too-long, just like euryale's, dipping well into the black water as spider-webs come undone. loosely pulled, and infinitely feathered. for a moment euryale says nothing, only allows the silence to draw between them like a frigid kiss.

"a beautiful night, for me. i love winter," her silken words overlap their own; venomously wild, feminine and husky syllables falling from her lips with each electric whisper. her hot, crimson gaze nestles into this white angel of a creature; burrowing into their soul like teeth might bury into bone and flesh. running her penetrative stare over their own form; studying, observing the moon and sun lit from within. euryale calantha lifts her graceful skull heavenward, twisting up so that her maw seems to reach out to them, in a passive motion of feral curiosity. 

"they hide the vulnerable sides of my flesh; my snakes, my companions. like covering scars with art, they offer both vengeance and beauty and venom," her whispered lyrics fall deeper between them; euryale searches their eyes, sinking deeply within their dual-hued irises. "most of all, they offer me repreive from my past," her eyes blink slowly, lengthy lashes unfurling over wickedly blushing cheekbones. "why are you out here in the cold? a graceful being like you? i can't imagine you running away from something," euryale on the otherhand; she runs from her past.

@Orias

the only heaven i'll be sent to
is when i'm alone with you

Messages In This Thread
we are the lions in a world of lambs - by Euryale - 08-02-2020, 11:35 AM
RE: we are the lions in a world of lambs - by Euryale - 08-07-2020, 10:20 PM