Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bibliophile

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Willfur

Willfur

Light spills into the not so private room from behind Willfur's massive silhouette, winking across the two crystalline disks balanced atop the Warden's nose as he raises his head, the lenses flashing a warning that's almost as convincing as the eyes behind them. Freezing, aghast to have interrupted not only someone's study, but someone that he recognizes from the public records of the Dawn Court Counsel's study, the mule's ebullience instantly wilts. "Oh!" He exclaims, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here."

Public records may have given him names and basic descriptions of the Delumine governing members - and his first surprise of the day, in reading Thana's name there under 'Regent,' only the second-most important ranking in the Court, which she hadn't bothered to mention to him during either of their previous encounters - but they certainly didn't do any of the members justice. They didn't say, for example, that the Warden was so young, nor that neither his age nor his diminutive size could take the intimidation factor from the severity of his features.

Well, it's too late now to slip away. He's not the type to blend into a crowd or have his face easily forgotten and even with standing awkwardly over the threshold as he is, half in and half out of the room, there's more than 500 pounds of mule and a foot and a half of ear, if you count them collectively, already inside the supplemental office. Make the best of it, his mother had always told him, and she'd rarely given poor advice.

"You're Andras, aren't you? I know you probably don't appreciate the interruption, but I'm glad to meet you. I'm Willfur." He nods his blocky head politely and glancing around the room, notices that the scrolls and book bindings stacked neatly along either side of the hearth appear significantly older than those on the shelves of the main atrium. Again, his curiosity is piqued, but he holds it in check, just barely. "Ah, is there anything I could help you with, since I'm already here?"

"talk talk talk"
@Andras

Messages In This Thread
Bibliophile - by Willfur - 08-17-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Bibliophile - by Andras - 10-26-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Bibliophile - by Willfur - 11-28-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Bibliophile - by Andras - 12-27-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Bibliophile - by Willfur - 12-30-2020, 11:13 AM