Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I am in love with my sadness [date]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

Elena is quiet as she watches her and the air kisses her skin, sending a trail of goose bumps across her flesh. But then she smiles, despite the emotions that the empath feels, and Elena feels she needs to smiles back, has to smile back at her. It keeps the world turning, these smiles of theirs, or at least their own worlds keep moving, keep rotating.

And then Sereia makes everything easy, because Elena mentions her daughter, and she brightens and the palomino girl will never deny the opportunity to talk about her child, her light. When she had been young, she had never understood how Brynn and Aletta would waste the day away, speaking of nothing but their children. Now she understands, because she wants to share everything about Elli to everyone. She wanted to announce her first steps to all of Dusk Court. She wishes to hang everyone of her paintings in every Court. She wants to tell her everything and anything about Elliana because she wants everyone just to know how special she is.

“Elliana,” Elena says with the brightness of a mother. “Those all sound lovely,” Elena responds. “Elli loves winter, thought, it is the only season she knows,” she adds with laughter. “We’ve been growing flowers in our window, and she seems to enjoy them, so I hope she will find happiness in spring as well,” she says. Flowers, a connection between mother and daughter.

There is laughter and Elena looks at her with blue eyes from beneath long, dark lashes. “She does,” she agrees, but there is no ounce of strain in her voice, only love. “Same here, but I do enjoy your company.” Elena slides closer to her. “Elli is with her dad, but they both said to stay out as long as I could, so how about some hot cococa?” Elena asks her.

picture by cannon <3

@Sereia

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
I am in love with my sadness [date] - by Sereia - 08-22-2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I am in love with my sadness [date] - by Elena - 11-15-2020, 06:45 PM