Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and miles to go before i sleep

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline theAfanc [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 640
Inactive Character

Peacock Feathers-Free Stock Image

Radek had parted ways with his new friend only a day before. They had traveled together for almost a week and he had learned much from the plain crossbred. Perhaps there was a story there he could spin and tell of lands beyond the sea and worlds beyond that. As his mind wandered, he found his hooves trodding a path he had taken many times before. Although he was born to the Day Court, he traveled to the far reaches of the lands and had visited the other three courts many times. He had a few friends to check in on and perhaps an open story night or two to attend. And if he was lucky, perhaps an invitation to tell a grand story he'd been working on to the Sovereigns themselves.

Although he appeared graceful and magnificent, the brightly coloured horse lacked a certain amount of coordination, particularly when there was no one around to impress. And as his mind wandered and he muttered to himself, debating the best ways to say particular parts of his new story, his pace quickened, until he found himself at the gate of the Dawn Court.

And how, might you ask, did he find himself standing there? Why, by tripping ever so slightly over a rather small rock and stumbling into another traveler who stood at the gate. He whinnied softly and tossed his white and feathered hair back as he retreated a few passes. Attempting to quickly regain his composure, he bowed deeply to the horse before him. "Apologies, friend, I was lost in my own mind and did not see you there. I do hope you have not been hurt." He lifted his head out of the bow and smiled at her, a sparkle bouncing off his perfectly white teeth despite the darkness of the night. There was a slight air of cockiness to his voice but also sincerity. Though he thought highly of himself, he was not too proud to admit it had been his carelessness that had cause the accident.

[[Hello and welcome <3]] || @Milena

Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Milena - 08-28-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Radek - 08-31-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Milena - 09-02-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Radek - 09-26-2020, 12:50 AM