Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - (fire) with psalms and prophecies in silence,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Semper [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 1
Signos: 15
Dawn Court Soldier
Male [He/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Eremurus had found himself at the festival of fire, he wasn't the kind to ever miss a party and this one was going to be no different than any others. Even though the spotted draft was technically off duty and his weapons were left at home until his next shift started early in the morning, he was still paying close attention to the going on's of the party. Hazel eyes stayed ever on the move, with the exception to rest on the gyrating bodies of mares, their bodies moving with the beating of drums, their shadows moving wildly with the flickering of the flames from the many bonfires that licked hungrily at the night sky.
He strides forward, wandering aimlessly through the crowds. Stopping momentarily here and there to flirt with the random mare before passing on to the next one. He stared longingly for a moment at the table of alcoholic beverages set up for the community, it's burning courage inducing much of the physical contact that was going on in the shadows that lined the edges of the meadows, as much as the tri-colored man wanted to join in on the full fledged festivities, the idea of strapping up tomorrow morning with his brain pounding out from his ears was enough to keep him far from the glass topped tables.
Gasps and groans filled the air, distracting the young soldier momentarily from the lack of alcohol in his system. He tucked his wings in close to his body as he turned to walk towards the crowds around one of the ringed obstacles that were a highlight attraction of the festival. "Excuse me." He mutters as he brushes past the shoulders of strangers until he finds himself standing on the exit end of the ring. Just in time to see his regent fly through the flame encased ring. He watches as her dangerous, lithe body cuts through the air and lands with a grace only the Lady of Death can carry, her mournful laughter fills the air as the ground around her quickly begins to decay.
Eremurus hadn't yet been formally introduced to the Regent, as of yet his rank was simply soldier and he had no purpose in knowing the Regents until his thoughts on military matters actually carried some weight. But tonight the Lady of Death was just another party goer, and Eremurus couldn't help but find himself impressed by the way she carried herself, the fire that cracked beneath her muscles and fueled her every movement. He stepped away from the line of bystanders to approach the mare, the stench of decaying plants growing ever so slightly as he drew closer to her deep red painted bodice. "Lady Thana, a pleasure to see you enjoying yourself."

sample of speech

« r » | « i » | tag; @Thana  |  words; 463 |  notes; I am so sorry this took me so long! I can't wait to get this thread going!

Messages In This Thread
(fire) with psalms and prophecies in silence, - by Thana - 10-13-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: (fire) with psalms and prophecies in silence, - by Eremurus - 11-01-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: (fire) with psalms and prophecies in silence, - by Thana - 11-05-2020, 01:17 AM