Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - (fire) light me up

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Semper [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 3
Signos: 700
Inactive Character

Torin found himself wandering aimlessly along the outskirts of the party. His dark frame clinging like a small child to the dancing shadows created by the multitude of flames, he himself seemed to slip into the flames themselves, his appearance tonight was like that of a demon you would expect to step out of the flames only to lure you into the dangerous embrace. His coat was as dark as the charcoals left behind by the logs that had already been exhausted of their usefulness, his eyes matched the dangerous glow of the flames, dark tangled tresses clung to the strings of smoke that wove through the night sky. Torin knew that each and every attendee to this mosh pit of flames would smell like smoke for weeks after these flames turned to ashes. But that wasn't a concern of his at the moment, rather his fire-y gaze settled on a small gathering of gypsies, their hips swayed to the music as if it was being played just for them.
He was mesmerized by their motions and for half a second the idea of joining them tossed around between his ears. But, he was pulled back to reality when his gaze landed on a particular member of this gaggle. She was astounding. Her body quilted in a deep red and a white as pure as a virgin's night gown. Her long, snowy mane and tail trailed around her, moving with each sensual movement, it was as if her aura was pulling him in with each sway of her hips. Torin fought himself, his body yearning to move towards the mystical creature while his brain screamed to look away and to continue his wandering around the outskirts of the party. Approaching the mare would mean interaction with a stranger, an attractive stranger at that.
With a harsh shake of his head and clearing his throat, the black stallion succeeded at turning away from the group of gypsies and moving back towards his shadowed comfort. He hadn't gotten far before words interrupted the distant beating of drums. "Enjoying yourself, stranger?" A moment of dread washed over his frame as he turned around to see who his company was, only to be greeted by the very creature he had just been watching dance. Her beauty was even more intoxicating when in close proximity, she smiled and Torin could already tell he was in over his head with no hopes of rescue. "Well, my night just got significantly better." He smiled in return, allowing his eyes to drift over the mare just for a moment before returning to her white washed features. "May I have this dance?" The tantalizing creature spoke up once more, her words danced through the air as she had been just moments previously. Torin laughed, soaking in the adrenaline caused by being near the creature. "I believe I may need a drink or five beforehand. Would you like to join me?"

speech

got a heart like a wheel
baby, let's go

« r » | « image » | tag; @Euryale | words; 497 | notes; dun dun dunnnnn

Messages In This Thread
(fire) light me up - by Torin - 10-14-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: (fire) light me up - by Euryale - 10-16-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: (fire) light me up - by Torin - 11-01-2020, 02:28 PM