Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the skin, against the skull [fire]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 270
Day Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: Literary Animation & N/A  |    Bonded: Dandelion (Sky Lion)

I think I might be scared of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid and how it gets in the way

“That is pretty amazing,” Aeneas tells me, and I shuffle a little bit beneath the praise. I know that mother worries, a little, that I am too quiet, too shy. Sometimes I wonder if she wishes I were more bold, more like Diana. Sometimes I wish I were more like Diana. She does not seem afraid of anything, and I-I am too cautious.

“I have never been to Terrastella,” I say, with a little bit of wonder and a little bit of anxiety. It is a very long ways away, and to go alone seems like a feat unimaginable. But, when I think of all of the things that I could learn there that I cannot learn at home, it almost seems worth it, “I will find you, if I visit.”

It is not a promise, but it is the best that I can do. I don’t know how to tell him that I am not as loved by the desert as my sister, and thus I do not know what to expect of other lands. So far, Delumine has not been as pleasant as I was hoping.

I look up at the other boy and realize I have been waiting, all this time, for him to treat me as the weird kid who knows too much and says too little. “I am too, Aeneas,” but what I come to find is that this is true, and he does not seem to see me that way. “I would appreciate your help,” a small smile tugs at the corner of my lips, timid but genuine.

« r » | @Aeneas I think we can close this out next round?

[Image: 27092483_OXKc9V3WJVpPTMw.png]
we start with stars in our eyes
we start believing that we belong

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the skin, against the skull [fire] - by Ambrose - 11-29-2020, 08:21 PM