Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - (summer) moonshine got me;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

It's funny how time can change things, at least with certain people. Not too long ago, Morrighan found this man all broken and bruised having been gone from his Court forever. Now as he stands here joking with her, she looks at him with a raised brow. Her expression clearly shows how much she doesn't believe what he says. Although, his look today is much better than when they last met, she will agree to that. His smile isn't too bad on the eyes either.

The Regent is surprised by his statement when it seems August is always a magnet for trouble. "Oh? Have a change of heart?" she asks, curious what purpose he feels he has now. Maybe he's realized how stupid he had been for not being truly loyal to the Court and wants to make a comeback. He could try, but she would be watching him closely.

As the fire pops and crackles next to them, Morrighan notices he's followed her gaze to her daughter. Her muscles tense a little, but only because she's so protective of her and she's still not so sure about him. But to be fair, she's not really so sure of anyone around her daughter anymore. Not since they fought off a demon beast creature thing on the island.

She narrows her eyes at his comment, although he's not wrong. Maeve brings out the best in Morrighan and reminds her that she doesn't have to be so quick to judge others. It's a hard habit to break though.

"She's young, she doesn't know the real world yet," she tells him, although she can't help but think, I hope she doesn't have to. If the girl lost that spark in her eyes, it would break Morrighan's heart. Already it seemed to have happened after everything on the island, but this festival has been helping her get back to her normal self.

Maybe for Morrighan too.

"Speaking."
credits

@August

Messages In This Thread
(summer) moonshine got me; - by August - 10-24-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 10-28-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 11-14-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 11-16-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 11-23-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 11-27-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 12-05-2020, 10:24 PM