Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - (summer) moonshine got me;

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

"Some people aren't made for staying, no matter what." Perhaps truer words haven't been spoken about Al'Zahra. Morrighan should've known better but she had been blinded by desire. It had been a beautiful flame when it was burning brightest but then once it had been snuffed out, she could see its true colors. The passion she felt maybe had been real, but not for the right reasons.

Still, if it hadn't been for her, she would not have Maeve and she's not sure what she'd be doing with herself now. Maybe burning down a forest somewhere and getting kicked out of the Court.

So when August gives her some assuring words, although it feels a bit strange coming from him, she sighs and looks at him with a softness she hasn't given him before. "Thank you," she says, although the words make her tense. She doesn't say thanks to just anyone and maybe she'll always feel a little unsure about this man.

For now, she'll leave him with that and not feeling quite as pissed at him as she usually is. Maybe he's working his way through a redemption arc after all.

"Well, I'm going to go check on her. Have a good night, August," she says with a nod and heads off to where she had seen Maeve playing last. Part of her wonders if she should've stayed and given him more of a chance to open up. She can tell he wants to earn her trust, but she also doesn't know if she wants to talk more personally with him yet. It stings any time she thinks about Al'Zahra. Maybe she's just not ready overall.

Eventually, maybe she'll give him more of a chance. For now, she is gone in the crowd to be by Maeve's side again.

"Speaking."
credits

@August figured we could close this up here <3 I'm looking forward to whatever their next one is now that she's Sovereign! (and hopefully she can be a little less stubborn with him haha)

Messages In This Thread
(summer) moonshine got me; - by August - 10-24-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 10-28-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 11-14-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 11-16-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 11-23-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 11-27-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: moonshine got me; - by August - 12-05-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: moonshine got me; - by Morrighan - 12-06-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: (summer) moonshine got me; - by August - 12-24-2020, 01:57 PM