Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - dance with me [fire]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Zhavvorsi

The night was cool, crisp, but not unpleasant, a statement to the newly blossoming season upon the land. The woman furrowed her brows at the thought, she'd grown so tired of the season and their ever changing ways, she was simply exhausted.
At home, when winter arrived, their world changed and everyone flitted about like bumblebees in a fresh field. There and then, it was their time, their moment to rule and her parents took it all in stride. Often, Zhavvorsi found the event tedious and honestly, stupid. Winter was perfectly happy to rule for a few months of the year before passing the torch, they were limp and lacked a backbone. For a young girl, it may have all been fun and games, but as she grew and matured, she'd changed, grown colder with each passing day until she skipped the event entirely. That's when she'd known there was no place left for her in the kingdom of Winter.

All this passed through the lady's mind as her icy eyes landed upon a gathered group of equines, all dancing around the raging inferno of a fire they'd built. A sly smile crawled across the dame's lips as she inhaled deeply. Besides the heavy smoke coating the air, she tasted wonder and mischief upon her tongue, causing her heartbeat to quicken. It wasn't until she drew closer and the crackling of the flames reached her that she heard the music. It must've been some sort of festival, but she allowed herself to be consumed by the moment.

Frigid skin sizzling, protesting the heat of the fire, she leapt into the fray, losing herself in the wildness of the night. The air was alive, reaching and pulled at her ivory locks, dragging cool fingers down her frost covered hide, enticing her - no, taunting her.
With a growl, the mare danced feverishly, jumping across trails of billowing smoke, twisting and turning as she went.
Finally, she'd found the revelry she'd craved for so long, now if only they'd keep playing, if only she could lose herself this way… forever.

~~~

Words: 348
Tags: @anyone
OOC: This is going to be fun! Sorry if there are errors, did it on mobile.

"She talks like this."

Messages In This Thread
dance with me [fire] - by Zhavvorsi - 10-27-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: {Fire} dance with me - by Mephisto - 10-27-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: dance with me [fire] - by Zhavvorsi - 10-29-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: dance with me [fire] - by Mephisto - 11-04-2020, 03:53 AM