Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - parasite eve

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

it's the parasite eve
got a feeling in your stomach
cause you know that it's coming for ya

Is this what death feels like?

At least, it's what death looks like. Everything here either looks or smells dead and it's really creeping me out. I've never been so terrified before- maybe when I first saw Momma get angry and her fire flared up all around us. Honestly, I would much prefer to be around fire right now and not all this.

I've been lost for what feels like forever. Momma and I were separated and I haven't been able to find her since. I've tried asking some people walking around this weird marketplace if they've seen Momma, but they either haven't or ignore me.

I feel like an ant and this place is the big hoof that's going to come by and squash me. My chest gets tighter and tighter and it's been getting hard to breathe. When I do manage to breathe, it's between sobs and my eyes hurt from crying so much. I want to be strong like Momma is, but this place is making it so hard. It was supposed to be this cool jungle with grass as tall as trees, but there's nothing green here, only darkness and decay.

I've tried retracing my steps and I keep coming back to the cave we came in from, but Momma and Bram aren't here. When I call out for them, there is only an echo of my own voice. When I wander to the marketplace, I'm reminded of home. I miss the way my hooves sound on the cobblestone roads and my favorite bakery. There are no sweet smells or apple cider here. It's a ghost town with all merchant goods laid out for the taking. Maybe someone would want to take all of this stuff, but I don't care about it. I just want Momma.

I let my tired legs give out and sink into the ground with dirt that smells like ash. "Someone help me…" I mumble to anyone who might be listening. Momma's told me a lot about Caligo, but I'm not sure even she can help me here.

"Speaking."

« r ; art »

@Isolt do your worst <3

Messages In This Thread
parasite eve - by Maeve - 10-28-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 10-30-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-09-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-20-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-27-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-30-2020, 11:18 PM