Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - parasite eve

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

it's the parasite eve
got a feeling in your stomach
cause you know that it's coming for ya

I can hear tapping.

I thought I heard it farther away, but it's closer now. At first I don't look up because I'm not sure if I can handle what sort of demons have found me here. I've already jumped at nearly every shadow (even my own). I don't trust this place and I don't think it likes me very much. It's nothing like the sea whose tides welcome me at the shores of Denocte or the flowers of Delumine that seem to smile when I go over to say hi to them.

No, this place is much, much worse. It's an undead being that's swallowed me and everything whole. I just want to get out.

Then I hear her voice and that's what makes me finally look up. My cheeks are wet from tears and there are a few drops that have fallen down to the ashes. I do not know who this is and, at first, I wonder if she's a ghost (or worse, a demon) that lives here. From the way she taps her horn, she must be real, right?

"I'm lost," I say, my voice nothing but a whisper. My throat is too sore and I have barely any energy left. "My mom and I were separated." All I can think about is how nice it would be to curl up - just me, Momma and Bram, by the fireplace in the castle and just drift off to sleep. My everything is so, so tired. I just want to sleep and lose myself to sweeter dreams instead of living nightmares.

"H-have you seen someone that looks like me at all? Older? With fire, maybe? Or a black wolf?" I ask, speaking a little louder this time as I start to hope. I hope there's a chance that someone has seen Momma or Bram so that maybe there's a chance I can find them again.

I could go home.

"Speaking."

« r ; art »

@Isolt

Messages In This Thread
parasite eve - by Maeve - 10-28-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 10-30-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-09-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-20-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-27-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:24 PM