Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - parasite eve

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

it's the parasite eve
got a feeling in your stomach
cause you know that it's coming for ya

I find myself wishing I was alone again. Somehow it felt easier to be alone in this place than how I feel right now. I am broken and sad and now more scared than before.

There is something about this woman that sets me on edge. I'm not sure if it's the way her tail blade screeches as she walks or the way her eyes are looking at me when I dare to look up. I think I'm too weak to stand or maybe just too frozen from the fear creeping in. I don't move.

A pit forms in my stomach when she says that it's just us. There's no one left, how could that be? I had just seen someone walk by, although they didn't bother to answer my questions. I think back to how Maret and I were tricked by the spirits and almost became a ghost permanently. I wonder if this is something similar and I've been tricked into being trapped here. I try to swallow, but my throat feels like it's closing in and I can't breathe right.

"W-who are you?" I manage to ask, although maybe I'll regret it. I'm not sure if I truly want to know who she is (or what she is). She doesn't seem like a normal horse. There is something more wild about her like a predator who's found its prey. I don't want to be made into lunch.

I stay put, but I start to feel something in me shake. Like it's begging to be let out, but I don't know what it is.

"Speaking."

« r ; art »

@Isolt

Messages In This Thread
parasite eve - by Maeve - 10-28-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 10-30-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-09-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-20-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-27-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: parasite eve - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: parasite eve - by Isolt - 11-30-2020, 11:18 PM