Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't forget the violence

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

the danger is i'm dangerous and i might just
tear you apart

W
hat she knows of kings and queens is very little. For the most part, it's what she remembers of her own parents back home when she had been an heir to the throne. They had been too passive, she thinks, and that had been their downfall. They saw the good in everyone and it blinded them from seeing the shadows in others. In Novus, maybe some aren't very different from her parents but she would have to say this is the first time she's come face to face with one.

She's not sure if she likes it.

Lucinda watches the sand twirl around his hooves and she raises a brow. The sea laps the shore behind her but there is more than just the tide. There is a song it sings to her every day and night that gets louder the longer she's away from it. She never heard it before until she was turned.

"Just because the sand heeds your call does not make this your home too," she tells him, although it comes off almost as a warning as her eyes glow a bright green. She almost wants to laugh, but she shows her teeth instead. "The sea does not call to you like it calls to me, I can assure you."

She wonders if he's ever met a kelpie and, if he had, he hadn't met one like her. She wonders if a king's blood tastes sweeter.

"My name is Lucinda."

« r ; art » | @Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
don't forget the violence - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ipomoea - 11-20-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Ipomoea - 11-30-2020, 02:27 AM
RE: don't forget the violence - by Lucinda - 12-26-2020, 09:57 PM