Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - better than any trinket under the suns.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Malik

malik

« i've got more wit, a better kiss »

I
am captivated by her. It's all in the way she moves, the way she spreads her wings, the way her smile draws me in. Even as she's snapping at me, I find her even more dangerously beautiful.

She accuses me of being like everyone else and I'm quite offended. I don't hide my shock from her either. "Oh, darling, spend a night with me and you'll see how different I am from everyone else," I say, although it's more like an invitation. My brows raise and my lips pull back in a smirk. Unless she hasn't met many men, I can't imagine why me in all my golden jewels could just blend in with the desert sand. Maybe I need to step it up a notch.

But then she steps closer and I start to feel more alive than I have before. It's as if she's tapped into the warrior side of me. Her voice is like the sweetest honey I could ever taste.

And, shit, I don't even know what to say next. My body nearly shakes when she presses her cheek to mine. She is a wild one, a restless creature that I don't think anyone can tame. I don't think I would want to but I want to feel the heat. It's more than just a fire burning- it's raging.

When she pulls at my nose ring, I am head over heels for her. I want to soak in every moment of this and I completely forget we're not anywhere remotely romantic or comfortable. We may as well be in the belly of a beast, but none of that matters now. Not in these moments.

"You know, where I'm from, the women were the strongest in the tribe. They made the men look unworthy. And you, you look like you could be our queen."

I remember the Davke women and all their paint and warcries. We could train as hard as we could, but nothing could beat the way they carried themselves. They were so alluring too, like this woman is. I don't think I'm very worthy either, but I'm willing to have this dance. I want to so bad.

« r » | @Amaunet

Messages In This Thread
better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-05-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-07-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-10-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-23-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-27-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-28-2020, 12:31 AM