Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - better than any trinket under the suns.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Malik

malik

« i've got more wit, a better kiss »

I
thought she had been playing, but I'm starting to think that maybe she's not actually that into me. It sort of looks more like anger than passion, although I can't say I'm not still into it a little bit.

When she lets go of my nose ring, there is a searing pain that shoots up my face. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled so hard that she drew blood. Then she is snapping her wings open as if in some kind of warning and I see the eyes light up along the doors again. It's so creepy, I think I just got chills down my spine.

I am watching her still, wanting her wildness to myself, but I'm realizing she might be way out of my league. She touches me with the tip of her wing and I watch the way she moves around me. She is circling like I'm her prey and I wonder what will happen if she decides to pounce.

"Well, I do call the desert my home. It's a beautiful place," I say to her as faded memories start to piece themselves together in my head. I'm wondering now if she is Davke too, but with the way this conversation is going, maybe it'd be better for me not to say much more. I didn't stay with the tribe and while I don't mind getting beaten up a little, I'd very much like my heart to stay inside my chest.

She brings her feather to my lip and I almost want to take it in between my teeth, but she tells me to bow. I had never been one for following rules, but this time I do. Maybe that makes me desperate.

As I bow, I find myself smirking and wondering just how far this could go (if I even have a chance). "If you were my queen, what would you do with me?"

« r » | @Amaunet

Messages In This Thread
better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-05-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-07-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-10-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-23-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-27-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-28-2020, 12:31 AM