Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ozymandius

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Morrighan,
Everyone has a purpose for coming to the island, even if it's a stupid one. Morrighan finds herself a bit relieved that this woman didn't come here for sightseeing. There is too much death and dread to enjoy anything about this place. Of course, she should have realized that the moment things seemed to change on the way here. She had been too hopeful in thinking this would be worth it for Maeve. Now look at her.

"Indeed it does," she replies with a nod. What the gray woman says is true and it makes the Regent wonder if she's visited several times before. It seems like a lifetime ago that it had been the home to a relic that everyone sought after (her included), but it seemed the strange magic here had other plans. The relic either disappeared or ended up in the grasp of someone who disappeared (or is just simply very good at hiding). Ever since then, things have gotten stranger and stranger. There is a darkness looming over these lands as the magic seems to get stronger.

If she's sure of anything, it's that this is the last time she will ever come here.

And it's only fair for this mare to wonder why Morrighan might be here if she so clearly hates it so much. "I came with my daughter," she says with a sigh. "Thinking it had a different landscape and not realizing it changed… again. Now she's lost and I'm trying to find her." She clenches her teeth both in frustration and in the throbbing pain that seems to be returning from her stupid leg wound. Thankfully, Azrael had given her a lead in finding Maeve but now it was just finding her way there.

"You don't happen to know how to get to the castle, do you?" she asks this stranger for the hell of it. It always seems to make itself known in the distance, but Morr can't figure out the path to get there. There are too many twists and turns and bones in the way. She has half a mind to burn it all down to make a damn path. If Maeve wasn't scared of fire, she probably would've done it by now.

“Speaking.”
i am the fire, i am burning brighter

@Seraphina <3

Messages In This Thread
ozymandius - by Seraphina - 11-08-2020, 12:51 AM
RE: ozymandius - by Morrighan - 11-09-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: ozymandius - by Seraphina - 11-16-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: ozymandius - by Morrighan - 11-28-2020, 10:34 PM