Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Deliver to: Ipomoea. Dawn Court. Delumine

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

There is the steady rhythm of rain outside, and this is when Elena sits down to write. 

Dearest Po,

I could not help but think about you today because right before the rain fell, I saw the most feather bedded with the flowers, it reminded me of your own feathers. 

How are your daughters? Elli talks about twins and a forest in her sleep often, could these be your girls? I ask her upon waking, but she never has any recollection of the dreams. At least I think they are dreams…

How is Delumine? It feels like ages since I have been there, Terrastella keeps me busy, as does the Hospital. I have a patient that can no longer speak, but every day I go she offers me a smile and an autumn leaf. It has been ages since I have seen fall leaves, I have no idea where she gets them. Every time I bring it home and add it to the garden. I do not know what it is supposed to mean, but I find comfort in the expected. 

Elli is watching a spring thunderstorm outside. Our tulips have died, as they do in late spring, but she is excited by the prospect of planting daisies. She has already began painting them and we have yet to even plant the seeds. Maybe when the rain passes? 

Sunflowers,

Elena

She ties the letter to the leg of the white dove and when the thunder passes and the rain is a quiet drizzle, she takes off to the North, to Delumine. To Po.

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

@Ipomoea

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
Deliver to: Ipomoea. Dawn Court. Delumine - by Elena - 11-08-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Deliver to: Ipomoea. Dawn Court. Delumine - by Ipomoea - 11-24-2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Deliver to: Ipomoea. Dawn Court. Delumine - by Ipomoea - 11-30-2020, 11:12 PM