Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sharpen your teeth [NC auditions]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

Coming to Novus doesn't feel like it was a bad idea, not in the least, but so far it feels like a lonely experience. Perhaps it's from the fact that they have reservations about meeting others, about showing their face to the public eye. Cicatrix has heard far too often the whispers that would follow them, some laced with poison, and others simply barbed and meant to sting. It's understandable; they do not look like anyone else that they've ever met over their centuries of life. Without a face, it can be intimidating to even talk to them, but oh do they try with their gilded teeth and tender words. Expression can be spoken, if not seen, a little trick they had learned.

The ringing brings them in, wings holding them aloft until they land with soft steps, cloven hooves digging down slightly before resting as wings come down, cupping at their sides. Silence echoes around them for the brief period, and Cicatrix is aware they've landed in the meeting in a lull. No one speaks at the moment, but not due to their arrival or looks. It's simply a moment where everyone is quiet, and perhaps a good time to be here. Lifting their head, they cock it to the side, listening when the new Sovereign begins to speak. Just in time, then. It puts them at east to know they arrived just in time to hear the announcement.

They know no one here, but they do know that they can bring some sort of knowledge perhaps. Experience? Is it right for them to step forward and offer them? Again, that skull tilts, casting an unseeing gaze between patrons of the Court before finally stepping forward with a soft flutter of the celestial cloak wrapping them. Bright and aglow, they take in a breath, hoping to not offend, hoping to not scare as they have done so many times in the past.
An unblinking stare is fixed on the one that had called herself the Sovereign, head bowing down before lifting once more, the gold circlets on their cloak glittering. They must look a mess, dripping a slow ooze of blue from their jaws, but it does not hinder them. "I offer my services to the Night Court, her deity, and all her citizens." It's as simple as that, head casting upward a little after the small bow. "I will go where you see fit."

ooc|| rusty rust but here we go

- Which role(s) would you prefer to have for your character?: Champion of Wisdom, if anything c:

- If you are given a role, how many posts can you comfortably commit to a month in the court boards on average without feeling stressed out?: 3 a month is fine with me, or more. Cicatrix is my only character currently.

- Would you be willing to help with adopts, lore, plots, any court events?: I would love to help with all of them. I love lore and plots and events.

- Do you have any events in mind that you would love to see?: I haven't been around in a while so I don't have anything to say here at the moment. just in case I repeat something.

- What would you like to see done in Denocte overall?: Just to see it rise to the greatness it had those years ago ; ;

- What would your character like to do IC?: ... be a scholar or astronomer, honestly.

Messages In This Thread
sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Morrighan - 11-17-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Azrael - 11-18-2020, 05:01 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Aspara - 11-22-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Cicatrix - 11-22-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by August - 11-23-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Aspara - 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Morrighan - 12-02-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Azrael - 12-02-2020, 07:22 AM