Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sharpen your teeth [NC auditions]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

Being new, they do not expect a position other than the scholar that they come as. There is much to learn from Novus' skies and denizens, as well as the deities that lurk in the edges of everyone's minds. It is no surprise that the positions offered are to others, and they harbor no ill will. After all, as a newcomer, it is not their right to take a position of power. A scholar is fine with them, they only hope to offer their knowledge to anyone that wants it, as best as they can.

So Cicatrix merely bows their head at the decision; if they had lips, they would have smiled. Instead, they spill the warmth of their tone into their words, as if using them could form a smile on their pitch features. "I would love to have a drink and talk the Night Court with you, when you have the time available to do so. There is much for me to learn, and perhaps to offer." If they can do good, then it's a pleasant thought in their mind. Cautiously, they watch as Morrighan disappears back into the castle doors after dismissing the meeting. It gives them plenty to think about, mulling it over as they turn on long legs. The giant is indeed a giant compared to everyone else, no matter how slender they are or how they hold their wings close in an effort to remain smaller.

Curiosity piques as someone approaches. While hesitant, the star-goer feels a stirring of delight at the smile, and the eyes that only seem warm as they look over the maps of the heavens contained on Cicatrix's wings. This is something they enjoy, a nice meeting and faces they could perhaps come to call friends in the future. It's only a hope, after all. "I would be honored. I know the maps of the stars are different depending on the lands and... I would adore to learn the ones I hope I can live under for a while." Caligo... that must be the deity of the court they've heard whispers about.

A warm voice flutters from between gilded teeth, their head dropping a little to seem not so large or imposing if they came off that way. "I am Cicatrix, and.. well. You see I adore the stars," they mention, opening a wing carefully, unfurling it to reveal the extent of the star maps decorating them. "-- Learning more about here would be a delight, and perhaps I can tell you of the stars I have seen in other places? If it interests you, of course."

ooc|| ahhh i am excited to thread with everyone honestly! getting cica more involved would make me so happy.
@Morrighan
@Azrael

Messages In This Thread
sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Morrighan - 11-17-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Azrael - 11-18-2020, 05:01 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Aspara - 11-22-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by August - 11-23-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Aspara - 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Morrighan - 12-02-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Azrael - 12-02-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: sharpen your teeth [NC auditions] - by Cicatrix - 12-02-2020, 11:22 PM