Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sunlit dreams ( summer )

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

The twitch of their head is given gently as they hear the name, and if they could have smiled, they truly would have. Cicatrix cannot help but tilt their head a little in greeting once more, calm as ever despite the ebb and flow of curiosity in their breast. The shells and trinkets scattered among the sands would have to wait, at least while they speak and give attention to the little mortal before them.

"It's nice to meet you." They do not reach with their own face, too shy to allow any sort of contact with their face in any manner. No one has touched their face since they were a foal, far too long ago, in a place that is nothing but ash and old hollow whispers in the wind. A shattered and cracked land that held nothing but ghosts.

They shake off the thoughts, carefully making their way closer toward their newfound companion, head tilting. Even as they step, they drag their tail, digging up sand with blue and gold strands of hair in their wake. They shift their weight on cloven hooves, delicately digging down into the sand with them as they lean forward, the cloak drifting around their front legs. The starwanderer watches as the sand is dug up, and immediately, crabs surface with tiny snapping claws and beady little eyes.

A delighted laugh falls from their mouth, a genuinely happy noise as they lean downward, head hovering above the sand and the cloak falling in a small heap around them as they get ever closer. "They don't seem to be very happy. But I suppose if I was brought up into the light from my home, I wouldn't be happy either." One comes close to getting a claw on their face, and they draw up and back, turning their gaze toward Io once more.

"Not very long, no. I came from a place far from Novus, where nothing exists anymore, I think. It's an old land." Their shoulders rise and then fall, head lifting up entirely to their towering height once more. "Do you like it here so far?" As they ask, they carefully tuck away their little shell, all too delighted to keep it at their side and to take it home with them to admire it.

@Io

Messages In This Thread
sunlit dreams ( summer ) - by Cicatrix - 12-02-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: sunlit dreams ( summer ) - by Io - 12-04-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: sunlit dreams ( summer ) - by Cicatrix - 12-07-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: sunlit dreams ( summer ) - by Io - 12-09-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: sunlit dreams ( summer ) - by Cicatrix - 12-17-2020, 12:10 AM