Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and i'm just a dead man walking tonight

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

He doesn't fear them? That at least brings a soft beacon of hope in their breast, a warming of thoughts as their ears flick underneath of their cloak. "A lot of others would say I was scary, but that's okay. I'm just happy at least to someone I am not as scary." The smile is warm in their voice, a lilt of tone that echoes their happiness. Too long ago, they had learned to express themselves in their tone since they could not with their face, and now even their tail wiggles a little behind them, curling around one long leg and resting there. "I don't think you're plain. Just because you have no wings or other things, you're still you." The chuckle is soft that slips out after.

Now they focus on the candy on their tongue, fizzing and even popping against the delicate muscle, causing their head to lift a little higher, straight up to their massive height, enabling them to look that much larger without meaning to. So strange but the flavor! The sugar! It's so delicate and sweet and there's a contented sigh from that nose of theirs. They cannot help but laugh a little at the words 'pep in my step', head tilting a little as they regard the young colt. "It means they make you happy!"

Slowly, they swallow, and the taste lingers though the fizzing and tingling sensation fades easily. What a strange new thing to have brought to them, to discover! Perhaps there are more flavors out there, and Cica will need to find them all if they can. Certainly the Denocte markets have them, if they have this flavor already.

Carefully, they jar out of their thoughts, tipping their head a little to one side as they regard the question, before shaking it a little. "Not at all. This place is all so new to me, but I already love it. It feels like ... home. Warm and safe." Despite glances cast their way sometimes, they've found that Denocte is extremely welcoming and they're ever curious to learn more. After all, it's why they're a scholar at heart, eager to discover and share knowledge with those willing to learn it.

"Do you live here in Denocte?" They've found a few natives to Novus already, but it's always good to have more than one as a familiar face, no matter their age.

@Kibou

Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm just a dead man walking tonight - by Cicatrix - 01-15-2021, 11:43 PM