Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and i'm just a dead man walking tonight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

Cicatrix cannot fathom what the boy has seen that constitutes as scary when they know they are rather frightening to look at with first glance. "There are scarier things?" They blurt it without thought, ears falling under their cloak a moment and a sense of wonderment filling their voice. Was it even possible? Their mind rolls with the many things they've seen over their immortal years, but there's too many to count. Is it possible some of those creatures live here, in Novus?

What a terrifying thought, honestly.

"Everyone has their own opinion of themselves. Like I think I can be scary, you think you're plain. But I've not seen someone like you in a long time, so you're not so plain to me." The smile is obvious in their voice, and there's even a soft laugh that gently tumbles out from their throat.

It's nice to know though, that they've met someone that's been here a while. While they've met others, those others have left. Cicatrix has no idea where Azrael has gone to, and they long to simply stand with him and exchange their thoughts over the stars. To share their light with him as he did with them. A friend indeed, and one that has left too soon to a place they don't know where. "What is it like outside of Denocte? I've only ever been around here, all the lands in this area." They hadn't thought of exploring elsewhere, though they had seen a sea on the way in. Perhaps they could go there one day.

Curiosity flickers through them, a strange warmth that leaves them humming when Kibou admits where he wants to go. "The Dusk Court, right?" Perhaps it's time to read up on all the courts and their respective deities as well, learn more about Novus. Still, the soft chuckle leaves them, and they nod their head a little bit. "That's a noble pursuit... to help others when you have the power to. That's a nice path to follow." There's hope in this world afterall, it seems.

It just takes a little to see past the rest of the world, is all.

Their head tilts a little, glancing up and casting their golden glow as the halo moves with them, before they look back down. "Maybe one day, we will meet in Terrastella? I want to travel and learn about the courts too, and if you're there, I can see what you've been up to?" Though it's next spring . . . it's already summer, with the heat ever present. It's only a few seasons away.

Cicatrix takes in a breath, and their wings ruffle a little. "Or hopefully we can meet again before that? I have so much to learn, but I thank you Kibou, for being so nice to me. Maybe you can show me around the Markets?" Standing in place is drawing far too much attention for their liking.

@Kibou

Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm just a dead man walking tonight - by Cicatrix - 01-20-2021, 10:28 PM