Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jane shifts a little awkwardly, she never knows what to do after giving a compliment. She gives a small smile to the other mare, her ear twitching a little. She knew that it was not as easy as that to change one’s self esteem, she’d known that there were those who felt badly about themselves, but it could help to know that someone out there was on your side. Her tail flicked a little in a failed attempt to push away the the wind. “Yes, but I would not say a sparrow is so beautiful as a robin.” Her voice is as soft as it can be, which is not very. “Don’t worry, I’m not insecure, I just think you’re lovely, is all.” She laughs a little and tugs her face away. “I don’t know much about birds at all except for that they make nice noises.”

“Yes, I am going to… I think it’s called Solterra? I’d love for you to visit sometime, if you ever pass through the region.” Jane almost thinks Willoughby is a friend by now. 

“Jane!” comes a yell from above on the steppes, and Jane shudders a little. She knows that Hardison is hardly any threat, but she’s not exactly the most gentle of company. The mare trots down the hill and crosses the sands. Jane gives a comforting glance to Willoughby- Don’t worry- and smiles at her guardian.

“Hello, Hardison! I see you’ve met my friend, Willoughby,” She gives a questioning look for a moment, and hopes that it is nothing bad. “Willoughby, meet Hardison, one of the best wayfinders on earth.” Hardison snorts, her dished head showing evident distaste.

“You should not give out information half so easily.”

@Willoughby | speaks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy) - by Jane - 01-03-2021, 10:56 AM