Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - There's No Looking Up For Heaven

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Boundaries... I'm fine walking the borders of Denocte and doing my best to defend them. But respecting the borders of other territories? Weeellll.... You are incorrigible. Damaris chuckles in my mind, but it's a mild chiding. A smirk dances across my face as I cross the border into Delumine. I've only been in this territory once before, while searching for the relic of the Gods. I can't help but return now out of pure curiosity. I've been in the sun court, having briefly lived there. I live in Denocte now, not just a herd member but the Warden. (A title which I'm proud of and would like to live up to.) And certainly I've been to Terrastella nearly as much as anywhere else, often searching for the company of my striped lady.

A smile settles on my lips as I walk beneath the hickory trees toward a river that winds near the Dawn Court. Damaris lurks behind, trailing some twenty feet back to sniff the ground and take in the scents of the strange land - for she has never been here before. But something moves up ahead, still within the shadows of the trees, and I stop to stare, my eyes focusing on a pegasus. A roan stallion, standing alone and almost seems like... he doesn't know where he's going any more than I do. I resume my approach, Damaris still behind me. I announce myself with a snort, hoping to not startle the stallion, for I'm curious about the first one I've met on my return journey to Delumine.

"Greetings, Comrade. Pardon my intrusion." I dip my head in greeting as I stop a few yards away from the winged beast. With a title attached to my name, it's better to be on my best behavior, I suppose. My hound approaches behind me, stopping to stand by my hind legs. A ray of light shines down, illuminating my visage and most of my torso, including my soft smile in greeting.

WC: 331
Tag: @Somnus @Ulric @Kasil ??

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-14-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-15-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Somnus - 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-17-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-18-2017, 08:55 PM