Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - There's No Looking Up For Heaven

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The roan stallion smiles upon me, and seems to be genuinely unconcerned about my intrustion. The poor boy seems to be rather lost, by his own words. I chuckle, a glimmer dancing in my eyes. Damaris rubs up through my legs, stopping where she sits just in front of me. "Well dear Ulric, you've found your way. This is the Dawn Court." I wonder to myself if the sage that this Ulric speaks of could be the strange shaman that I had discovered in the Maze. But.. how could Ulric have found his way to the labyrinth without even knowing where one of the nearest courts was? But what would I know....

Before I can say more, however, someone else descends. I stop myself from speaking anymore as another stallion joins our midst, finding his way through the canopy. I stand in silence as I watch the golden hybrid, his flaxen mane dancing about his neck, lands by us. He dips his crown to me first, and I nod in return, mirroring the gesture of polite respect. And then the two other stallions greet each other with joy. Though their words are soft and rather... sedated... I sense that there is more emotion flowing between them, beneath those words, than they let on. They know each other, to say the least, but is this a greater friendship resurrected?

The dark-horned male introduces himself as Somnus. I incline my horned skull once more to them as I finally introduce myself. "I am Rostislav of the Night Court, and this is Damaris, my companion." I glance between the two of them, silver eyes seeing more than they let on. Perhaps we should go... we don't need to interrupt their reunion. I nod in my agreement to the observation. I murmur to the two of them. "Shall we leave you to yourselves?" I hesitate, not quite willing to leave. After all, I've come to the Dawn Court to meet its denizens, and these two clearly belong. I'd like to linger, to know them just a bit better, even if it is simply by listening.

WC: 351
Tag: @Somnus @Ulric

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-14-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-15-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Somnus - 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-17-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-18-2017, 08:55 PM