Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - There's No Looking Up For Heaven

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The other men establish that they are both members of the Dawn Court, though new Delumine. Their relationship seems to be of friendship, longstanding. I smile, thinking of the friendships that I used to have in Helovia, the ones I've left behind. I think I see the thought of being left alone dance across their faces - at least Ulric's.. but they both insist that I may stay. After all, you don't meet a Russian and a hellhound everyday, eh? I chuckle softly at the thought.

I motion forward out of the forest, gesturing that we might walk further out of the forest's shadow. I walk slowly, making sure to not leave them behind. Damaris hangs behind, sniffing around the trees for what vermin might be lying low. I think about why I've come to Delumine. No need to hide my purpose here, for it's as innocent as a fawn. "Exploring." I show a grin, for it's SUCH a simple answer. "I've been here, but not for a long time, it seems. I'd like to meet some of its inhabitants, such as yourselves."

I stop out in the sunlight, letting it warm my coat. Thank the Gods I'm not in Solterra now - it must be blistering hot there, and I think I might melt. Luckily the sun stays out of my eyes as I turn back toward the two stallions. "Where do you hail from? What brings YOU to the Dawn Court?" Idle wanderings perhaps? A roll of the dice? Who knows. After all, wasn't that how I ended up in Solterra to start with? I sigh contentedly, listening to the birds sing in the skies above.

WC: 276
Tag: @Somnus @Ulric

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-14-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-15-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Somnus - 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Ulric - 08-17-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: There's No Looking Up For Heaven - by Rostislav - 08-18-2017, 08:55 PM