Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Early bird gets the worm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

I was still riding on the high of disbelief, and hope. If Kodarki was alive, and well, than that meant that there was a chance others were too. It meant that Liatris could be... well it meant that maybe he was here, that maybe I hadn't just been anchored in by the past. I don't know if it's the doing of the firstborns, or if the gods of novus have finally heard my plea. Perhaps, it's time to start putting some faith in the. Maybe I'll visit the peak... and for once have a word with Caligo. 

I've been to the Eleutheria plains only once, a journey to clear my head. I come now with a purpose. It may be summer now, a season with the gift of little sickness, and bountiful herbs. But summer doesn't last forever, and as soon as the seasons change, so too does out luck. So I'm stocking up while i can, gathering every herb from around Novus I can think of.  Another healer in the temple told me I could find purple coneflower in the plains. Good for respiratory infections, which I'm sure will be in high supply come the fall.

So far though I'm having rotten luck. I've found plenty of yarrow, that I don't need, but not a single purple petal. I wander around, unfamiliar with the land, and unsure of where I should be looking. Suddenly I spot it. a small bloom of the purple flowers, and I am promptly dissapointed to see that someone has beaten me to the punch.

@Somer

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Early bird gets the worm - by Luvena - 01-03-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Early bird gets the worm - by Somer - 01-03-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: Early bird gets the worm - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 01:59 AM