Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - all i know is i won't go speechless

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

W
aves crashed against the shore, the sandy beaches thick in moisture. Salome walked quietly. Night had fallen and she was at peace - or supposed to be. With plans to meet Gareth in the next full moon, her mind was a whirl of unwanted emotion. What would she say? What could she say? How was she to explain her actions, her return to Novus?

But Salome knew. She knew that others had lives they were not proud of. That they didn't want. That burdened them. She was not so vain to assume she had the worst thing ever. As she eyed the woman before her a few steps away, she was struck with a radiating sadness from them. They smelt of Night Court. The bat breathed in once before walking closer. 

Unaware of their station. Unaware of their place in the court she had called home once again. Salome had lived in a nomadic tribe in the mountains there. Not particularly in the court itself. "Greetings..." the bat say, hooded eyes looking upon the stranger. Perhaps she was a moth drawn to the flames of misery.

ooc; hope it was okay to set at night so i could join!

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
all i know is i won't go speechless - by Katniss - 01-03-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: all i know is i won't go speechless - by Salome - 01-11-2021, 07:14 PM