Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - spirited away

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

It seemed, to him, that he was supposed to wander forever. Not a bad thing though, right? From one place to another, making up the stories to cover where he’d been. Wild tales, stories of madness sometimes, sometimes of love and hardship. There was those he could tell that made him look like some stereotypical hero, standing on top of a dead monster with a pretty lass clinging to his leg. Or at times, he was the pretty one clinging to the leg of the hero, adorned in a pretty tiara with a horrified look on his face as he was shielded by the hero.

It might have been Lucian. Might have been Namtar. Might have been Naveen. He didn’t mind swapping between them.

He grinned.

Seze at his flank ignored the stream of bizarre thought, finding the train of images to be just… frankly weird. What on earth was going on inside his head right now? The utahraptor craned her head higher and was the one who warned him that he was approaching unknown company and should probably stop daydreaming about being the concubine in need of rescue.

Entia shot Seze a faux irritated look.

“You’re just jealous I have such a wild imagination,” he says to her with the wicked grin crossing his face. She just stared back at him. Entia, in that moment, realised he was actually not alone. He swung his head, deliberately blanking his expression and looking over the stranger with a haughty, prideful look.

“Can I help you?” he says, his tone disdainful. He tried his hardest to keep that look, but he failed. His face cracked. Laughter spilled from his lips at himself, as his head ducked.

Seze huffed.

“Can you imagine being like that, me being like that? It’d be so boring!” he says. Entia laughs again at himself. His teeth flash as he grins. Teeth rather different to hers.

“I didn’t interrupt your dining, did I?”

@Willoughby

Messages In This Thread
spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-04-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-08-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-12-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-12-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-12-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-12-2021, 06:14 PM