Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - spirited away

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Entia almost gave a strange smile. The meaning behind his words perhaps was lost. While at times use for bad purposes was good, he had intended… something else. A use that could involve smoking, burning, inhaling and followed by sitting back, relaxing and probably devouring everything in close proximity.

And in the fun way too.

He grins, ever the Cheshire cat.

“There’s poison,” he says with a little shake of his head and a minor frown upon his face, “And then there’s poison,” with his head nodding and the smile returning.

“Fun poison. The type that leaves one unable to move for a bit. Or think. Not that I do that much anyway,” he admits. He giggled.

The utahraptor would sigh, but she remained silent and steady beside him. She did not share in his mirth. She rarely did. Unless it was directed at him.

Entia rolls his head back. White and red eyes slightly lidded, content expression slipping in upon his face. “Pleasure it is then, Willoughby,” he purrs. “We’re wandering. Learning the ways. Finding the fun, seeing what there is out here. Determining the beginning of a path, I guess,” he says. There would have been a shrug there if he could.

“You at least look like you had a purpose. Better than me, at the moment. Where you from, before here?” he ponders.

Enjoyed swapping stories. Beyond the fun, Entia liked to know those around him. Even if they weren’t from the same places as he was.

@Willoughby

Messages In This Thread
spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-04-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-08-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-12-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: spirited away - by Willoughby - 01-12-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-12-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: spirited away - by Entia - 01-12-2021, 06:14 PM