Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be okay, i promise

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

They did not lurk for long. What came from the dark was a brilliant display of ivory and gold - even Willoughby could see them in the night. The mare approached boldly but without malicious intent from what the maiden could feel. Too comfortable to shift her body, she was grateful the other equine came up to her. They were... like a phoenix. That is what she believed them to be. A mystical being made into mortal flesh.

The phoenix spoke of the stars. Willoughby gave a nod. “When I am feeling or am lost, I look to them for guidance” she breathes, her pale eyes shifting to look back at them “I remember each one has a story, a reason for being in the heavens.” She supposes Novus has their own stories attached to them, though. These are just old tales she had heard in her travels.

“Once upon a time, the ancients in another realm strived to be counted among them” Willoughby added with a faraway smile. She heard that the gods sometimes lifted mortal bodies to the heavens, where they could be beloved for all eternity. “I wonder if Novus has specific constellations to learn...”

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 10:22 PM