Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be okay, i promise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

“Well, no” she couldn't help but giggle at the woman's scorn. Perhaps a silly thing to do, but she found it a bit funny. Charming, actually. “my teacher led me here. The stars had nothing to do with it this time.” Ah yes, the man had proclaimed Novus a land of culture and religion - perfect studying for his bard student.

The phoenix would ask what her favorite story was. Willoughby did a gentle 'hmm', tilting her head. “I don't particularly have a favorite story regarding them” if she did, she wouldn't be much of a bard. Her tales all had a special place in her heart “there are so many, to be honest” a pause before; “however, they always are the source of a scorned woman and her love's lovers.”

She chuckles a bit sheepishly. “Ursa Major and Minor, for instance, is the result of a god turning his lover to a constellation to escape his jealous wife's wrath. But before that, she had turned the woman into a bear so he would not find his lover attractive. But his son, birthed by his lover, tried to kill his bear-mother. The god turned both of them to the stars so they'd be together forever.”

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 10:22 PM