Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When I called it Home

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 14
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Would you crumble if I whispered to you like the wind

Meira felt herself growing sleepy beneath the heat of the sun when a sudden burst of noise crept across the stone ground. It was her name. She pulls her head up and away from the position it had drooped into. She scans the bodies and faces swarming nearby until she spots a familiar face. Willoughby. Meira begins to laugh softly as her friend exclaims that she was sure it was her, even from far away. It is a wonder to her how Willoughby can have so much energy and excitement. "Hello, Willoughby." She greets the pastel woman. It is then that she notices how truly beautiful the woman is. Alabastor frame splashed with an explosion of pastel colours. Meira curses her to herself that she can be so shallow, but she finds Willoughby beautiful. Beautiful in so many ways.

The brunette stuffs the feelings down, deep, deep where no light can touch them. She listens as her friend moves enthusiastically to close the distance between them. She asks if Meira is busy, and if she might like to hang out. Meira has not seen her since their brief encounter in the library. She then made her way to Terrastella for their festival before she journeyed here. "I have time. I have to make good on my promise to show you Solterra, don't I?" She asks the pastel woman with a soft smile on her lips. Meira cannot remember the last time she met someone so genuine who brought out a different side of her. One that she had once thought was gone forever. 

@Willoughby

Messages In This Thread
When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-10-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-08-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-10-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-21-2021, 01:17 PM