Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When I called it Home

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 14
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Would you crumble if I whispered to you like the wind

Willougby is consistent, each time Meira speaks with her. She is excited and full of wonder. Perhaps, she thinks, this is why she finds the pastel woman so endearing. The way her eyes sparkle with excitement. The way her wings flicker upwards at their edges as Willoughby practically stretched into the sky. A soft laugh escapes Meira as her friend beams an affirmation to her. She very much would like to see Solterra. Willoughby speaks up that she wants to know the best places to eat and drink local foods. She is careful to clarify that she does not drink alcohol, but likes sweet juices and pastries. Meira finds herself smiling down at the pastel woman. An expression she cannot help in the presence of someone so pure.

"I don't drink either. It sounds like we might have similar tastes. Fruits that is." She comments to her friend. Meira turns and gives her companion a nod to follow her. There is a small ramp leading to a few shops nestled in the corner near her favourite weapons shop. It is a tea shop and bakery that she spent much of her time as a youth. The old woman who runs it, Meira just knows that Willoughby will love her. "There's this tea shop here. I used to go to as a child. I think you will very much like the shopkeeper." Meira informs her as she leads the way to the ramp. Smooth, white marble with a small terrace overlooking the streets of Solterra.

Meira presses on ahead, until she is standing at the door of the small cottage. The scent of freshly baked pastries drifts out of the window and into the street. She inhales softly and turns to peer behind her. She wants to ensure that she has not lost Willoughby.

@Willoughby

Messages In This Thread
When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Willoughby - 01-10-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-08-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-10-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: When I called it Home - by Meira - 01-21-2021, 01:17 PM