Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - There's a fine line

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 25
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

There is a wariness within the man that persists above all else. Sebastien is unsure whether he has a strong sense of self-preservation or if his wariness has been created from something more, someone more. More words flow from the finely chiseled man created from the dust of the stars in the sky. They carry notes of apprehension as if there are violent thoughts churning behind blue eyes. "Solterra, but the reaches of my kin surpass the borders that encompass Novus." He answers the man honestly. A politician cannot rely entirely upon his allegories in conversation. He must scatter the truth throughout the fictitious creations to earn the trust of others. "I have fond memories of a relative with a cloak of similar design. It always seemed so heavy to me as a child, but in a way that made one feel secure rather than hindered." He explains this carefully because he does not want to trigger an ounce of suspicion from the wary stranger.

He comes to learn that the cloak is a custom piece. This new information interests him, as he lets his eyes sweep across the expert craftsmanship of the fabric. It does indeed remind him of the cloak that his uncle drew around his shoulders to keep warm when night fell upon the desert. "Does it means something to you? A symbol of something?" His gravity grows hungry again as it reaches out to encourage the man to share with him. 

A dragon, much larger than those he has ever seen in Denocte lands upon the broad back of the man bound to his sword. Sebastien studies the creature with renewed interest. The weariness he begins to feel from his magic wanes a little as he peers at the dragon. Sebastien is a scholar down to the very core. Even if most of his study involves the exploitation of others. He peers at the stranger as his face ripples through a set of emotions that he cannot identify. Sebastien lets his ears flicker forward, the appropriate response to show gratefulness.

His eyes flood with wonder and appreciation, though he is devoid of any such emotion. Sebastien waits to join the man until he turns to lead him away. He places himself at the right side of the man, away from the swarming bodies. "I appreciate your help." He murmurs appreciatively to the buckskin man.

@Tristan
It's so rusty and so so late I'm sorry rrow <3

Messages In This Thread
There's a fine line - by Sebastien - 01-10-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: There's a fine line - by Tristan - 01-10-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: There's a fine line - by Sebastien - 01-20-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: There's a fine line - by Tristan - 01-30-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: There's a fine line - by Sebastien - 04-10-2021, 01:45 PM