Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ghost within a shell

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

There's a small snort from the titan, eyeing her smaller form with a lazy glance and a small smile that bares sharp, golden teeth on either side. Amusement bubbles within him, because in all his years, no one has changed a goddamn bit. The young are still feisty and still think of themselves as kings and queens of the world, as if they're the best thing on any amount of legs and they're due some sort of respect that Levi doesn't even give the actual rulers or gods.

As if they're all entitled.

A swivel of his large ears is given, his head lazily lifting, muscles and scars all pulling tight under the greys of his hair. "You magically know my age then? I'll call you kid, and not give a good goddamn what you call me, because you are a kid." His eye lacks amusement, his tone falling a little more flat as he snorts. "I'm immortal, and I've seen a lot over the hundreds of years I've been on this little plane of existence than you could ever dream of. Don't assume anything."

He's just managed to be frozen at ten years of age, sometimes aging a little older in looks when that immortality falls away. He had never expected to actually have it given back to him after losing it the second time. Deities and higher powers are fickle things, however, and he's learned to just accept things as they happen.

A massive shrug shakes his colossal body, and Leviathan turns his head away, already finding himself in the realm of not really caring. Why offer to help anyone that treats someone else like trash? He's already hard pressed to help regardless, it isn't a part of his nature. "Haven't seen anyone like that. Might as well try another part of the Court. Or another Court." Novus is a big place, after all.

@Sabrina

Messages In This Thread
ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 01-16-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 01-24-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 02-05-2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 02-21-2021, 02:10 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Leviathan - 02-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: ghost within a shell - by Sabrina - 03-31-2021, 02:15 PM