Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - your skin makes me cry

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

Another fucking sovereign. How many of these did Delumine have to go through until they got it right? Apparently, no one was any good at the job so it made Sloane wonder how well this new asshole would do. He seemed the least terrible out of the group, though that wasn’t saying much. Somnus and Ipomoea were far too soft. However, people liked soft. People liked knowing they could come to their king or queen and bring up an issue without getting their heads shopped off. Sloane rather liked assholes, they didn’t take any bullshit. Some people needed to have their asses handed to them from time to time. Would Andras have the balls? There was no telling.

After the final ballots had been cast, Sloane was one of the first to come up to her new Sovereign. She had a very important matter she needed to discuss with him, something that could not wait until some coronation or party of some shit like that. Sloane didn’t give any fucks about that sort of stuff. Then again, Sloane didn’t really care much about anything except herself, so really, it’s not a surprise that her need to speak to Andras involved a personal matter.

Sloane weaned through the crowd, pushing past the ones who didn’t get out of her way. She wasn’t here to stand around and look pretty. In fact, she was on a mission. The streets were crowded and she hated crowds. People were brushing against her side and stepping on her toes. It was awful. How people lived like this was a mystery to her. She hated everything about court life. Perhaps that’s why she loved her island so much.

Finally, she managed to make her way through the crowd and came marching straight up to Andras. She looked rather determined with a scowl on her face. Had most of Delumine been ignorant of her citizenship, then her approach might seem a little forced and threatening. Thankfully, most of Delumine knew enough to keep out of her way and she wouldn’t bother them. "Look buddy." Her words came out short and forced. Nothing about her greeting was kind or welcoming. Sloane didn’t have time to try and paint some false picture that she actually cared. "Let’s make one thing clear. Somnus gave me my own private island years ago. I expect my privacy to be respected. Stay the fuck away from my island and I'll stay out of your hair." Was this any way to speak to the new king, no. However, Sloane wasn’t here to play nice…then again, she never was.

@Andras

Messages In This Thread
your skin makes me cry - by Sloane - 01-20-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: your skin makes me cry - by Andras - 01-20-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: your skin makes me cry - by Sloane - 01-25-2021, 10:10 AM