Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - seeking knowledge

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

Sometimes they forget that they were given their position, and no one truly knows who they are. Cicatrix hopes to change that some day, even if it's just one step at a time for things like this. One day, they will be known for their position, and their name will be commonplace among Denoctians. For now, they have to take the steps for that.

"Do pardon me," they speak, one wing stretching out suddenly before folding before them, as if it's an arm reaching over a chest, and they dip their head down. Doing so causes the halo to grow brighter with their head no longer in the way, before it's up once more and they stand at their full height again. "--- I am Cicatrix." It's a delighted tone. Yes, they had attempted to offer their name to Caligo for Sovereign, but they found they are more suited for a position not so powerful. It's nice, being where they are right now.

"I am Denocte's Champion of Wisdom." Perhaps they should have started with that, but it's a little late now. Instead, they forge forward with what they want to say. "I am seeking all scholars of Denocte, but I believe... it is you and I right now that are any sort of scholarly type," they say, sounding a little woeful. It doesn't show on their lack of face, but Cicatrix's words are emotive enough to make up for the lack of actual expression. "So I have come to you in counsel. We need more scholars, and I believe we can help one another out, boosting our ranks."

They needed more knowledge in Denocte, and while Cicatrix has plenty of knowledge to impart on Denocte as a whole from their travels, they lack knowledge on Novus itself. It's something they greedily devour while they can, taking in every story and shred of lore they can get for themselves. "Can we call this a collaboration? To gather scholars and to figure out a way to share our wisdom with fellow Denoctians."

@Sebastien

Messages In This Thread
seeking knowledge - by Cicatrix - 01-20-2021, 03:53 PM
RE: seeking knowledge - by Sebastien - 01-20-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: seeking knowledge - by Cicatrix - 01-20-2021, 06:28 PM