Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - stay close, reverend

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

TRISTAN

I'll come to thee by the moonlight,
though hell should bar the way

A
s the General joined him at the table, Tristan eyed him over with a curious stare. The man had hardly changed since the last time they had met.  A bit more seasoned with age, perhaps, but General Kodarki’s jaw remained set in a determined way and his golden eyes burned with the same brilliant flame that they always had.

As strange as it was to find a familiar face in the Seamus’ Place, it was beyond welcome, especially when Tristan had so few ‘familiar faces’ in his life.

Tipping his head in a nod when the striped man settled, the knight spoke up softly.
“Hello, General.” His smile softened, soothing his aged and greying features and his eyes glittered in mischievous kindness. Tristan truly was thrilled by this surprise. What were the odds that Kodarki was now in Novus? How long had he been in Novus? What had brought him there in the first place? So many questions, but as they now were, seated across from each other with drinks in hand, perhaps the answers would come within the next few minutes.

“What brings me to these parts? Tempus’ beard Kodarki, I live here. I’ve called Novus home since I was but a gangly thing.” He chuckled, warm and mirthful and so, so pleased. Why could the Fates not have such mercy on him more often?
“But it is very good to see you as well. What brings you to these parts, friend?”

Settled between them upon the table and sprawled out, Merlin stirred from his evening nap, awakened by their soft chatter. The wyvern gave a mighty stretch as he rolled over, blinking beady black eyes at the General before a wide, toothy grin stretched upon his draconic features. The black wyvern looked to Tristan and gave him a knowing look, amused despite being interrupted from his doze.

’Tell him I’m happy to see him.’

Tristan’s keen turquoise eyes glanced down to the black wyvern with a thoughtful frown and then he chuckled, meeting the General’s golden eyes once more.
“Merlin wishes for me to tell you that he is happy to see you here as well.”

The small wyvern went on, amused. ’Also tell him that he needs to drag you around because staying cooped up isn’t good for you.’

That, Tristan promptly ignored, and instead sipped the liquid from his cup.

@Galileo

Messages In This Thread
stay close, reverend - by Tristan - 01-30-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: stay close, reverend - by Galileo - 02-01-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: stay close, reverend - by Tristan - 02-04-2021, 09:42 AM
RE: stay close, reverend - by Galileo - 02-07-2021, 11:04 AM