Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Fly High and Touch the Sun

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted and shook his head. "I think I am too big for Hades to be able to hold." He laughed, lifting his head and standing proudly at full height. "That and I am more than willing to fight a god for my best friend." He finished with a grin.

Sol was hesitant to let her close, to risk harming her. Even as she brushed it off, he could not erase the nearly overwhelming fear that he would do something that could hurt or even kill her. It made him have to close his eyes tight to push the fear away. Opening his golden orbs, he shook his head. "I think you bringing it up means that you think it." He teased, though there was a hesitancy with his words and actions.

There was a drive to snap as he listened to her anger. He understood her side, though perhaps not the depth of her refusal to leave. At the same time, he had nearly killed the filly years before and that action still haunted him and drove him from sleep at times. "Since when are you an expert in whatever in the hell the aurora did?" He asked dryly, carefully keeping his fear and frustration from his voice. There was a depth of pain and fear that was threatening to overwhelm him as he gazed at the little mare that suddenly seemed so delicate to him.

The stallion narrowed his eyes at her closing comments, knowing that he would be groveling for a while to get back to her good side. But even as he tried to come up with a response, the bloodied body of his past was all he could see. "An idiot you may think of me... but I cannot bring myself to nearly kill again. Forgive me if I am afraid of hurting the one being that actually cares for me in any way." He murmured, though there was a hint of pain and anger lacing his words. She wouldn't have heard him, her form disappearing as he watched. Yep. She was furious. This exploration had turned foul and he didnt know how to make it better. Sighing, he plodded off toward the library to try to learn something more.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: I think we are finished... though Sol will definitely need to suck up a bit XD

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-04-2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-05-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-06-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-24-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 03-07-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 03-10-2021, 10:23 AM